HANDMADE ON THE MORNINGTON PENINSULA.
FaceMasks for personal use in various Tilda & Moo cotton fabrics. Fabrics will be selected at random by us, however if you have a preference of colours or prints we will happily work with you to ensure you are happy with your selections.
A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:
- These are NOT medical grade face masks. They are simply an added measure to avoid touching mouth and nose directly and a mandated recommendation by the Victorian Government to wear a mask in public.
- These masks have 3-LAYERS of fabric as per the guidelines stated on the DHHS website when making a face mask.
- The Extra Small mask measures at approx 18cm, and the Small mask approx 22cm at full stretch across the face, with added length from the ear elastics. If mask is too tight, it is recommended to add elastic or grab a spare hair tie from home. Snip and tie or stitch in extra elastic length to elastic already fixed to mask.
- Triple layer cotton & double sided breathable cotton prints to allow for the mask to be reversible. (Washing in between uses is recommended).
- Fixed elastic to stretch over ears
- Textile designs vary and will be chosen at random for your order. Prints are either plain colour combinations, spots, colourful prints & neutral tones. If you are after a specific T&M print, let me know and I'll see if I can make it work.
Colours, print, scale and size may vary slightly on each product
HOW TO USE: Pull the elastic straps outwards so the fabric opens and the elastic stretches. Place the elastic over the ears, covering the nose and mouth with the fabric and breathe normally.
*If elastic on mask is too big. Tie a knot, add a stitch or staple the elastic to fit. If the elastic is too small, soak elastic only in boiling hot water. You can also spend time stretching the elastic as it will give with wear.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: 100% cotton fabric masks and the elastic can be machine washed and line dried. Please ensure you wash your mask prior to initial use and every use there after. Wash hands thoroughly each time the mask is handled.
These masks are not medical grade protective wear. The purpose of these masks are to protect you and others as much as possible in public spaces. This mask does not claim to give you respiratory protection from viruses but may help prevent the spread of germs.
For further information please refer to the DHHS website of your state.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com